Custom Homes by Champion Builders of Scottsdale Arizona
Champion Builders of Scottsdale Arizona styles their homes using regional designs with subtle, contemporary accents that appeal to every client. Energy efficiency, utilization of green materials and non-disturbance of our natural habitat is a priority. Feel free to use your own plans or let Champion Builders help you design the perfect home for you. Open space, high-beamed ceilings and detailed niches are among some of their trademarks.
Do you love large windows that let in light and show off the views? Can you envision enjoying a glass of wine by your fireplace made of stone? How about cooking for friends and family in your extra-large gourmet kitchen? Enjoy entertaining? Picture an Arizona sunset off your balcony over looking the negative edge pool with views of the mountains or city lights. Each home is meticulously planned for each individual lot to maximize living enjoyment and views while preserving the environment.
Champion Builders is committed to helping you capture your vision and expectations of their new home by offering personal design service and complete assistance with interior selection to assure that every Champion Built home is not only constructed to the highest quality, but also fully meets or exceeds your expectations, becoming a truly one-of-a-kind residence.
How To Choose a Custom Home Builder
When comparing builders to complete your dream home, you should have a checklist of questions to ask. One of the most important decisions you can make is finding the right custom home builder!
- Is the builder licensed with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors (ROC)?
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they have any complaints filed against them with either the ROC or the BBB?
- Is the builder familiar with Arizona building codes? An out-of-state builder may not be familiar with local codes which could delay project and end-product.
- What is the builder's experience in residential construction (as opposed to commercial)? Residential building is substantially different from commercial.
- What is the time level of construction from start to finish? Have this written into the contract.
- What kind of warranties do they offer? What kind of service?
- What are the standard amenities included in pricing? In shopping quality and value between builders, you need to compare apples to apples. Cheaper is not necessarily a better value!
- Does the builder use state-of-the-art energy features? Equipment, insulation and design can all affect a home's energy efficiency.
- Interview the builder personally. The rapport between homeowner and builder is very important in working together before, during and after construction.
- Make sure everything is in writing and signed by all parties.
Let Champion Builders of Scottsdale Arizona build your next dream home! Contact us today to learn more about our quality custom home building services.